Stephen Walter. Courtesy: Danielle Arnaud Contemporary Art
THE ZEITGEIST ART TOURS led by Rosalind Davis & Annabel Tilley
"A window into the art world"
"Brilliant, generous and well informed. Recommended!"
"A wondrous art safari which had a massive impact on my practice"
"I always want to visit London and see the range of galleries but I end up not knowing where to go, being overwhelmed and at the usual established galleries like Tate"
|ART TOURS: Research, inspiration and insight with Annabel & Rosalind
- Discover hidden art gallery gems
- Get insider access to and be welcomed into a range of some of the most powerful, interesting and elite art galleries in London
- Explore a range of diverse gallery models and spaces - commercial, artist-led and public galleries and how they operate
- Meet and talk to gallery directors and managers /curators/ artists and be able to ask questions about their exhibitions, practices, ethos and opportunities
- Gain insight into artistic processes, ideas, mediums and material
- Spend a rich afternoon networking, debating and discussing art with artists, arts professionals and curators
- A wonderful research trip: inspirational and thought provoking. This is a great opportunity to think about your artistic practice, build on your knowledge and critical context
- Fantastic value for a priceless art tour
We have a wide selection of art tours in different parts of London every 4/6 weeks as well as trips to Liverpool Biennial and Folkestone Triennial.
The tours are open to all: artists, curators, collectors, arts enthusiasts. Enjoy a discussion over a drink at a nearby bar afterwards. Full intinerary emailed to you before the tour.
"It was a fantastic day and I loved it – it gave me an insight into the behind the scenes trends on the UK art scene and brought some beautiful work to my attention that I would never have otherwise known about. Annabel and Rosalind were so knowledgeable."
- Bride-to-be on her hen day
For more information or to book a bespoke art tour, or if you would like to book as an arts organisation please contact us.
NOVEMBER 2015: Shoreditch & Hoxton to Old Street
: Hales Gallery, Studio 1.1, l'étrangère, Carl Freedman Gallery, Charlie Smith, Standpoint Gallery, Parasol Unit and Victoria Miro
SEPTEMBER 2015: East End: Bethnal Green, Hackney & Bow
: Union Gallery, Maureen Paley, Laura Bartlett Gallery, IMT Project Space, Vilma Gold, The Approach, Wilkinson & Chisenhale Gallery.
APRIL 2015: Mayfair to Fitzrovia
: David Zwirner, White Cube (Mason's Yard), Thomas Dane, Hauser & Wirth, Frith Street Gallery, Riflemaker, Sadie Coles HQ, Anthony Reynolds, Pilar Corrias, Carroll Fletcher, Art First and Alison Jacques
MARCH 2015: Shoreditch, Old Street and Hoxton
: Hales Gallery, Studio 1.1, Seventeen, Flowers, Carl Freedman Gallery, Charlie Smith and ending with a curators' talk at Standpoint Gallery with Annabel Tilley and Rosalind Davis.
FEBRUARY 2015: Kings Cross to Farringdon
: Gagosian, Work, The Dairy, Maria Stenfors, The Eagle, Fold, Domobaal, Dalla Rosa
DECEMBER 2014: Shoreditch, Hoxton and Old Street
: Hales, Seventeen, Flowers, Standpoint, Beers Contemporary, Charley Smith, Victoria Miro and Parasol Unit
JUNE 2014: Farringdon To Clerkenwell
: Victoria Miro, Contemporary Art Society, Ancient & Modern, Cabinet, Marsden Woo, Breese Little, Fold and Rokeby
MAY 2014: Mayfair to Fitzrovia
: David Zwirner, White Cube (Mason's Yard), Thomas Dane, Hauser & Wirth, Frith Street Gallery, Riflemaker, Anthony Reynolds, Pilar Corrias, Carroll Fletcher, Art First and Alison Jacques
APRIL 2014: Bermondsey, Kennington & Southwark
: White Cube, George & Jorgen, The Drawing Room, Danielle Arnaud, ASC, Ceri Hand
MARCH 2014: East End First Thursdays: Bethnal Green to Hackney
: : Hales Gallery, Maureen Paley, Union Gallery, The Approach, Wilkinson, IMT Project Space, Transition, Space In Between
JANUARY 2014: Old Street to Shoreditch
: Victoria Miro, Parasol Unit, Charlie Smith, Flowers East, Seventeen Gallery, Standpoint, Lion & Lamb Gallery, Kate McGarry, Studio 1.1 and Hales Gallery
"Thanks @ZeitgeistAP for awesome art tour yesterday. Some great work and lovely people."
**ZAP also creates bespoke art tours please get in touch for a quote!
Useful, insightful and constructive advice from professional artists.
|SUSTAINING A PRACTICE|
4 exceptional professional practice talks:
- A-Z of Surviving as an Artist after Art School
- Articulating Your Practice
- Making It: Exhibitions, Residencies & Proposals
- Raising Your Profile & Creating Networks