"A dynamic and essential platform for artistic professional practice - a forward thinking approach in championing good practice, showcasing exciting talent, and providing supportive networks within a sharing and collaborative culture." - Rachel Wilberforce
|ZAP MEMBERSHIP: Artists Talks + Professional Practice Workshops + Art Tours + Tutorials + Advice Sessions + Peer Critique + Studio Visits
All membership expires on the 20 December regardless of when you join as a member. We will then ask you to rejoin as a member – we do not automatically renew your membership.
Pernille Fraser, Sue Williams A'Court
CREATING OPPORTUNITIES OURSELVES: "It is important in the current financial climate to create opportunities ourselves."
- Inclusion in the Zeitgeist Summer Exhibition and Networking Event
- Exclusive opportunities to present at ZAP's Milestone Moments – innovative peer crits open to all to attend
- Priority access on tutorials with Graham Crowley and Justin Hibbs and other artists
- Membership discounts on all our events: lectures, seminars, art tours, workshops & the Zeitgeist Open - our annual open submission competition
- New Member feature for 2015 – a curated selection of members' work to be featured each month on the ZAP website and newsletters sent to our mailing list and on our social media platforms. Promoting, profile raising and encouraging opportunities for our ZAP members.
Art schools across the United Kingdom face unprecedented cuts, tuition fees escalate, arts funding is slashed, and creatives seek ways to engage and learn without a £27,000 price tag.
Zeitgeist Arts Projects addresses the growing need for providing alternative art education as well as opportunities for artists to develop their professional and artistic practice.
"ZAP puts practice at its centre, embraces professionalism and provides a critical context in which new graduates can gain valuable support and guidance - at a price that they can afford."
Graham Crowley, former Professor of Painting, RCA
Past contributors include: Ceri Hand, Mark Titchner, Susan Collis, Virginia Verran, Gordon Cheung, Artquest, Phoebe Unwin, Freddie Robins, Day+Gluckman, Matt Roberts, Emily Speed, Fiona Macdonald, Transition Gallery and many, many more.